Friday, August 9, 2019

A couple Pirate eQSL cards I've recieved

Arrrr, the pirates are taking over shortwave, especially the obscure 43 Meter band around 6800 to 6999 kHz. More power to them! It's great to hear some decent music and entertainment on SW in an age where nutjobs with foil hats and shady "preachers" fill the bands. Here are a couple of the reception cards (QSL cards) I've received in the past couple of weeks...



I've received more... thanks to HF Underground, a wonderful resource for shortwave, for listing their email addresses on the forums. Stop by and check it out! https://www.hfunderground.com/board/index.php

Tell them "Radio Boogie" sent you!

Addenda... Saturday, August 10, 2019 - Wolverine Radio was absolutely BOOMING here in Flint! I was able to listen on my DX440, sitting on the kitchen table on just the whip antenna. Beauty, eh??? I managed to decode the SSTV QSL at the end of the broadcast quite nicely!



No comments:

Post a Comment